Monday, April 16, 2012

Two Weeks!

image from vintageposterblog.com
I still can't believe there are only two weeks until I buy a farm.  For real.

I visited the property this morning with the insurance company (he had to measure the buildings and take pictures for the file).  It was hot and sunny and I just stood there imagining myself working there all summer.

That's in contrast to my life at home, where I'm simultaneously trying to enjoy my last two weeks of freedom and make preparations for the farm.  It's so easy to get overwhelmed, but I'm trying really hard just to stay relaxed and organized.  All while keeping my fingers crossed everything works out on time.

One thing's for sure - I'm falling in love with the property.  Maybe it's the flowering tree in the front yard and the green appearing everywhere that makes it look prettier.  Or maybe it's just knowing that soon it will be my home.  But that little spot of earth is full of potential and I can't wait to get in and get my hands dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment