Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Farm Truck!


My "new" truck was delivered this afternoon!  I'm so excited.  It's a 2005 Toyota Tundra with 106,000 miles.  I got it for $7,300, no-frills, and I hope it will serve the farm well for the first few years.

There's something about owning a truck that makes me feel like a "real" farmer.  So far I've only taken my dog for a ride around the block, but I'm looking forward to hauling something. Yeah.

The farm appraisal is scheduled for for tomorrow morning.  I still can't believe that it's all working out.  In 2.5 weeks I'll (hopefully) have a farm of my own!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! I am totally jealous!! The Tundras are awesome trucks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Picking a truck was such a chore! But now that I have one I'm SO excited! :-D

    ReplyDelete