Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Designing a Home

I know I should be focused on starting a farm, but I'm just as excited about having a home.  I'm planning on doing a few major projects this summer (electrical work, new flooring, new kitchen, new furnace, and new roof), which is admittedly ambitious.  But hey, that's just how things around here work.

This is my first real home, which means a lot of big decisions!  I could spend all day looking at paint samples, but it's getting to the point where I just need to choose.  I've been flipping through magazines and collecting lots of inspiration on pinterest and I feel like I'm finally starting to imagine my home to look like.  I've even finished repainting some furniture and creating art that matches my vision.  Can't wait to see it all put together!

Here are a few of my inspiration photos: 










all photos via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment