Friday, March 30, 2012

One Month till Closing!

image via pinterest
I woke up this morning and did the "one month till closing" dance!  And then I remembered that there's still a chance that this property may not work out, so I stopped.  But then I went right back to dancing again because it feels good and the part of me that's excited always wins out.

The ups and downs of purchasing a farm are endless.  Before dinner I was a little stressed over the estimate for electrical repairs on the house and the barn (over $6,500 of work!) and then after dinner I was back to wiggling around because my Farm Tax Exemption Permit came in the mail.  I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles...

...speaking of cookies, there's a fresh batch calling my name from the kitchen.  Happy Friday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment