Monday, March 26, 2012

5 weeks to go!

image from dreaywhites.blogspot.com

I spent some quality time with my google calendar this week (my, oh my, do I love those color coordinated tabs!) and realized how quickly time is passing.  Only two weeks until Easter and (more excitingly) 5 WEEKS until the closing on my farm! Ahhhhhhh!!!


...okay, back from doing a quick dance around the kitchen table!  I'm excited.  REALLY excited.  And then I start thinking about all of the work that needs to be done in the first few weeks of May and I get totally overwhelmed.  It's exhausting.

I'm so eager to get started.

Tomorrow I am going back to the house to meet with an electrician, a second heating/cooling contractor, a flooring installer, and a general contractor to get the final round of estimates.  Then Wednesday the current owners move back home and it's likely I won't return to the house until the walk-through, the week before closing.  This next month is going to go by quickly!

In the meantime, I have plenty of work to do.  My to-do list is growing and my biggest project this week is setting up the infrastructure I'll need to stay organized.  That, and continuing to stay on top of all of the paperwork and people I need to assist me in this process.  (Oh, and finish re-finishing some of the furniture for our house!  AND continue to gather farm supplies and make plans!).  Goodness me!

No comments:

Post a Comment