|image from smallequals.tumblr.com|
The morning session focused on Testing Questions. When faced with an important decision (or even a less-than-important decision) testing questions can help give you the information you need to make a decision based on your Holistic Goals.
The testing questions are:
- Social: If you take this action, will you encounter or create a blockage to progress?
- Biological: Does this action address the weakest point in the life cycle of the organism you're trying to control or promote?
- Financial: Does this action strengthen the weakest link in the chain of production?
- Is the energy or money to be used in this action derived from the most appropriate source in terms of your holistic goal?
- Will the way in which energy or money is to be used lead toward your holistic goal?
- How do you feel about this action now?
- Will it lead to the quality of life you desire?
- Will it adversely affect the lives of others?