Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beauty

image from middlechildcomplex.tumblr.com/
Sorry for the rant yesterday.  It was uncalled for.  I let all of my frustrations from the day pile up onto my disappointment over the unexpected challenges of the state-owned land.  But I'll find a way around the state policy.  That's what farmers are good at.

And I ate TWO cupcakes for dessert, which certainly made up for the rest of the day.  :-)

I'm still waiting on the disclosures from the North Stonington property before I can put in an offer.  Hopefully next week - I'm desperate for some peace of mind.

I spent the day surrounded by hundreds of beautiful people.  Granted, most of them were under the age of three.  But children are the best reminder that there is happiness all around - I just have to stop worrying and let it in.

1 comment: