Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What is love?

image from fuckyeahloldemort.tumblr.com
I came across this picture online and it made me laugh.  :-)

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.  I had lofty plans to post a year in review and my 2012 bucket list this past weekend, but I ended up catching the plague from the preschoolers at work and I'm still recovering.  It's funny how the holidays pass so quickly that January 3rd seems too late to think back on the past year.  Oh well!

I'm working on a farm search marathon for Saturday that involves 6(ish) back-to-back farm tours.  I'm making this a game of odds and hoping that one of them holds promise.  I sure hope so, because this marathon will pretty much check off all of the properties on my "To Search" list.

If you have any hopes of not singing that terrible song in your head all night long, I suggest you switch to the radio ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment