Sunday, December 11, 2011

Expanding my Search


I spent a good part of last night and most of today expanding my search of farm properties online.  The owners of the North Stonington Farm refused to budge below their asking price (which is about $125,000 over the recalculated appraisal value), so I need to move on.

I wish I could get more excited about the search.  It's just exhausting to have to start all over again, especially with the added pressure of the holidays, a new job, and anticipated snowfall.  And it seems like the property of my dreams is not currently on the market.  Compromising on details like location, a house, and even price haven't produced any properties that are super promising.

I sent a list of 8 "diamonds in the rough" to my real estate agent to review.  Hopefully we'll go to visit a couple this week.  And I know that more options will present themselves.  I just need to keep my head held high and stay focused on my dream.

A farm of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment