Wednesday, December 7, 2011


Yesterday's meeting between my real estate agent and the owner of the North Stonington Farm did not go well.  They still have until Saturday to respond to the offer, but my real estate agent told me not to get my hopes up.


This waiting game is such a bummer...but mostly I'm just bummed.  I had really wanted this to work.

image from

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I'm so sorry Brooke. :( But maybe the owner will change his/her mind before Saturday. Or maybe there's a better farm waiting for you.